Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello World!

Everything has a beginning.

For so long now I have been wanting to start a blog, but I simply couldn't figure out what I could possibly write about that is interesting to other people. Better yet, which topic would be interesting to read about and at the same time be entertaining for me to write about? Also which language should I write in?

Obviously, by reading this far into my first post, you surely have figured out the answer to the third question already. I decided not to write in my native language (German) since English would grant me a greater potential audience and therefore a greater chance that anyone might ever read the stuff I write here. Also I found that writing in English is for some reason much more entertaining to me.

However, after debating the pros and cons in my mind for a long period of time, it was a slow process that took place over the span of about two years, I finally decided that thinking about it more wouldn't get me anywhere. Since I still couldn't choose a topic and would never know if people actually read what I write until I actually write something, I will just toss the whole topic idea out the window and will just write about whatever comes to my mind and seems interesting to me or might interest others. So there is no topic. Or if there has to be one, it's whatever is occupying my mind.

Welcome to Patteyayo's World

No comments:

Post a Comment